This finely crafted nakiri knife mimics a Japanese cleaver shape and features a wide, ultra-sharp blade that's ideal for prepping everything from veggies to meat to fish. This knife, designed for ZWILLNG by master bladesmith Bob Kramer, is the perfect fusion of Eastern and Western knife designs. It's a sturdy knife created for just about everything in the kitchen, but most especially for chopping, slicing, and dicing vegetables. The shape is uniquely suited to two-handed cuts through fruits and vegetables with tough rinds, such as watermelon and winter squash.
The KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. These knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer, and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complemented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- Mimics Japanese cleaver shape with a wide, ultra-sharp blade
- Versatile knife, but especially designed for chopping vegetables and for two-handed cuts
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9 to 12° on each side
|Japanese translation for Color:
|Country of origin:
|Type of handle:
|Type of edge:
|Number of parts:
|Blade hardness (HRC):
|Japanese translation of "Colour handle" comes here:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.