The MX44-4KECO is a 4x4 compact HDMI matrix switcher, specially designed for cost conscious projects and buyers. It features not only basic functions like cross-point switching and control (IR, RS-232, IP), but also advanced functions like auto-downscaling for each HDMI output when it is connected to 1080P display. There is SPDIF audio breakout for each HDMI output, so as to provide more audio feeds to multi-zone audio system.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDMI Outputs.
- All HDMI inputs and outputs support HDMI with HDR formats incl., HDR 10, HLG, DOLBY VISION up to 4K60 444.
- HDCP2.2 compliant
- With built-in 4K-1080P downscaler for each HDMI Output, the matrix can downscale 4K 60Hz 444 to 1080P@60 444. 4K downscaler can work automatically when the matrix is connected to 1080P display and can be set to ON/OFF by API commands.
- Each HDMI output has a SPDIF audio breakout, and supports formats up to 5CH HBR or 2CH PCM audio.
- Supports smart EDID, each input can be assigned to smart EDID mode.
- Supports EDID presets, EDID copy and EDID write. By default, each input EDID is set as 4K60 444 HDR with 5.1CH encoded audio.
- Supports audio mute, four SPDIF outputs can be muted separately by API commands.
- Supports upgrading firmware via both micro-USB and web UI (for MCU and web module
- Rich control options, include RS-232, IR, web UI and front panel buttons
Items In Box Package Contents
- 1 x MX44-4KECO Matrix
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adapter with US Pins
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x IR Receiver Cable
- 1 x Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm, 3-Pin)
- 2 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.