Fully customizable using RTI's Integration Designer programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on an Apple or Android smart phone or tablet device as well as on a Windows® PC. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for control via LAN, Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. When used with an XP series control processor, users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office, on vacation, or virtually anywhere in between. The RTiPanel app is also available for local, one-way control using the RP-4 control processor.
Click here to learn more about the SURFiR Companion Remote for use with the RTiPanel app.
* RTiPanel App for RP-4 processors allow to use only iOS devices.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Control and receive feedback from audio, video, lighting, security, climate, and more!*
- RTiPanel app available through Apple App Store®, Google Play® and the Amazon App Store®
- Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, Android devices and MS Windows PCs into new or existing RTI control systems utilizing an XP series and RP-4 control processors.*
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!*
- Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi® or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.*
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming stored on Apple/Android/Windows devices and updates automatically when changes are made.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.