Divert food waste from landfills and reduce hauling costs with the next-generation InSinkErator pulper. Tri-Cycle reduces food waste volume by up to 90% and mass by up to 75%* using a 10 HP, uniquely designed grinder and powerful dewatering centrifuge. The compact, standalone design processes 50 lbs. (23 kg) of food waste per minute 1 and can be placed nearly anywhere, in or out of the kitchen. The system requires only electrical and plumbing hook-ups. Ideal for operators participating in compost programs and customers with limited pre-hauling storage. Tri-Cycle features a digital user interface panel that displays operational prompts and system status throughout its working cycle. The system includes a built-in automatic cleaning cycle, as well as a 95-second deep cleaning cycle activated by the push of a button. End-of-shift cleaning process takes approximately 3.5 minutes 2 .Package includes:
- Processing table
- Backsplash with rubber gasket and fasteners
- Overhead sprayer and hardware
- Removable baffle
- Discharge bin chute
- Discharge bin (2)
- Installation, Care & Use Manual
1 Based on internal testing. Actual results may vary based on material mix.
2 Cleaning cycle time was achieved by rinsing table, chute and discharge bin. The Tri-Cycle unit has a cleaning button that runs a 95 second cleaning cycle which was used as part of the cleaning cycle time.
3 Based on internal testing. Actual results may vary based on material mix.
- System grinds kitchen food waste, presses out water, and expels semi-dry, finely-ground particles into a discharge bin
- Processes 100% organic waste for compost
- Dewatered pulp can be disposed of into a waste or compost receptacle
- Heavy-duty 10 HP exclusive grinder processes both liquid and solid kitchen waste
- Capacity: 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) of waste per minute 3
- 90% reduction in waste volume
- 75% reduction in waste mass
- Standalone design
- Multi-lingual digital user interface
- Requires only electrical and plumbing hook-ups
||3-phase 208-240V or 460V
||48 wide x 33-36 tall x 30 deep
||1/2 hot and cold water lines
||3 gallons per minute (gpm)
||1/16 diameter holes
||1 1/2 pipe to floor drain; Drain within 8'-16' depending on adjusted height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.