1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a soft multi color finish and a golden patina.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Custom cast iron pulls feature antique brass finish.
5. Deep working area desk ships KD.
6. On storage cabinet Three solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
7. On Bookcases Both 55" and 70" high are finished on both sides have functional casters are open on 4 sides. All shelves are fixed.
8. The file cabinet is designed to accommodate letter legal sized files making it ideal for personal use and two spacious drawers make it easy to quickly find an important document.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finish wont chip or fade.
5. Offers shipping convenience.
6. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers
7. Finished and open on all sides these two versatile bookcases can also be used as roomseparators.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.