1. Long lasting American oak gives beauty and durability for years to come.
2. Gives protection and adds depth and character to the wood.
3. Detailed antiquing process including wood distressing and hand applied dry brushing burnt edges.
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
6. Ensures a smooth glide and easy operation.
7. Easy, smooth drawer access and full view.
8. IFD801DSR: Seven drawers for ample storage.
9. IFD800DSR: Eleven drawers for multiple storage.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Selected woods featuring solid American oak and veneers.
- 2. Nine step lacquer finish.
- 3. Hand rubbed antique detailing.
- 4. Front dovetail solid wood drawers with solid oak fronts.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on all case pieces.
- 6. Extension glides on drawers on all case pieces.
- 7. Metal hardware.
- 8. Two drawer storage footboard with extension glides.
- 9. Beveled mirror on solid oak frame.
- 10. Generous size dressers.
- 11. Featuring beautiful hand painted faux slate on headboard, footboard and mirror.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.