1. Featuring Solid wood.
2. Soft multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
4. Ball bearing metal glides on all drawers.
5. Bases feature solid, hand-forged iron. Trim on moldings of case pieces and Bed feature iron
w/ hand applied nailheads.
6. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
7. Wood carved pulls.
1. Solid wood adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish won t bleed, fade or stain clothes.
3. Makes durable drawers for everyday use.
4. Ensures smooth glide.
5. Add value and a special hand-made artisan look.
6. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Featuring Solid Pine.
- 2. Soft multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
- 3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
- 4. Ball bearing metal glides on all drawers.
- 5. Bases feature solid, hand-forged iron. Trim on moldings of casepieces and Bed feature iron w/hand applied nailheads.
- 6. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
- 7. Wood carved pulls.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.