1. Cottonwood and Alder give and additional strength, durability and beauty.
2. Wood tone lacquer coating gives depth, color and clarity to these outstanding Lodge Home Office Collection.
3. Metal trim hardware gives authentic mountain retreat look.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Selected hardwoods featuring Cottonwood and Alder.
- 2. Multi-step lacquer finish.
- 3. Metal trim hardware has an oven treated paint aplication wich allows a solid iron look with protection from rust and tarnish.
- 4. Lodge desk includes door storage for CPU, pull out the keyboard tray and multi-use additional tray.
- 5. Also featuring two ample drawers and file drawer.
- 6. Lodge Hutch, specially designed for this desk, has two drawers and CD media storage rack.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.