Live the dream of a great night's sleep night after night with this 6" queen memory mattress. Its memory foam contours to your body delivering amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. The memory foam layer is supported by a thick layer of firm support foam. Plus, this mattress is made of hypoallergenic material, keeping dust mites, pollen, mold and pet dander out. This mattress arrives in a box for easy set up. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- Memory foam layer
- Thick firm support foam
- Stretch knit cover
- Express shippable: comes in a box
- Easy set up: Cut away the thick plastic wrap, unroll the mattress and watch it fully expand into place within minutes
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- Adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
||No Assembly Required
||Memory Foam Mattress
|Item Color Key
||6 Inch Chime Foam Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||6 Inch Chime Foam
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 6''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.