Plumbing crimping tool used to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT piping to crimp fittings.Usage
Choose a PEX crimp tool that allows you to spend more time working and less time making adjustments. Designed to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT tubing to brass or poly crimp fittings, our PEX pipe tool is available in a range of sizes (3/8 in. to 2 in) to fit various installation needs.
Compress the PEX tool over crimp rings at a 90° angle until handles are closed and the "go" test fits snuggly over fitting while "no go" does not fit at all (using provided Go / No-Go Gauge). When using with stainless steel clamp rings, the PEX crimp tool will not release until the clamp is fully closed.
Get ten times more crimps between calibration with a pipe crimping tool that provides greater efficiency on the job.
SharkBite's PEX pipe crimper is:
- Compatible with Copper Crimp Rings .
- Available in various configurations including lightweight composite handles to help reduce fatigue.
- Includes Go / No-Go Gauge to ensure rings are fully compressed.
- Factory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard.
Replacement 3/4 in. Die for 23100
- Ready: Factory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard.
- Versatile: Available in a range of sizes from 3/8 in. to 2 in.
- Speed: 10X more crimps between calibration.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.